Equal Opportunities & Diversity Policy
SDK Environmental trading as Dial-A-Pest is working towards:
- Ensuring that members of diverse communities are able to obtain appropriate and high quality services and seek employment opportunities with us.
- Ensuring that no individual is excluded from service provision because of their diverse requirements.
- Ensuring that equal rights and diversity are an integral part of strategic and operational priorities.
- Achieving a workforce that reflects the makeup of the diverse communities in the locations in which they operate.
- Establishing equality and diversity objectives and performance targets which are evaluated against local and national indicators, taking remedial action where necessary.
- Assessing, monitoring and reviewing existing and proposed policies and procedures to ensure there are no individual or institutional discriminatory practices.
- Ensuring that our employees delivering contracted services have an explicit responsibility to create an environment of mutual respect at the locations where they are working in their dealings with our clients, each other and the diverse communities in which they carry out their roles.
Please click here to view the full Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy