Customer Service Charter
Our vision for the Company is a simple one – we aim to be one of the UK’s top performing Pest Control and Dog Warden companies, recognised for our customer service excellence by the councils, companies and individuals with whom we work.
SDK Environmental Ltd/Dial-a-Pest exists to serve the people and businesses with whom we are associated, either directly or via the Councils with whom we work.
SDK Environmental Ltd/Dial-a-Pest makes the following customer service excellence commitments:
- Calls to our Customer Service Centre will be answered within 2 minutes
- We will respond to all emails the same working day
- Customers will be offered appointments identified by date and at a time to within a.m. or p.m. period in any day
- In an emergency, a next day service can be offered
- In exceptional circumstances and when possible, we offer a visit notification call 30 minutes before the technician will arrive
- As soon as a Field Officer becomes aware that they are running late or cannot meet an appointment, they will let the customer know and why before the expiry of their slot and give the customer the opportunity to re-book the appointment
- We promise that for chargeable pest treatments if we fail to meet an appointment and notify the customer accordingly the customer shall receive a 50% reduction on a re-arranged call or a full refund if the visit is prepaid and the customer wishes to cancel
- If we need to change an appointment we will normally give 24 hours’ notice