Dog Collection Services
SDK takes the view that the provision of confined dog collection services on a 24/7 basis using dedicated staff is now expected by the public. We aim to meet public expectation by delivering this service.
- We use a dedicated contact centre working 24/7 with careful scripting to avoid giving false or incorrect information to the front line customer.
- We offer call recording telephone calls to support investigations into alleged service delivery failures and we provide an experienced duty supervisor to be available to provide technical support.
- SDK uses specially adapted commercial vehicles fitted with climate control air conditioning for the dog carrying compartments and these vehicles are fitted with real time satellite tracking units.
- We offer contracted veterinary services with hospitalisation facilities to operatives on a 24/7 basis to support our service.
- SDK provides mobile communications with e-mail support ( currently PDA’S with cameras )
- SDK provides daily administrative support and dedicated phone contact numbers for processing and distribution of documentation and reports and to be able to respond to Client Officer enquiries.
- We can offer the facility to hold dogs collected overnight and in rare cases for a number of days with adequate security and monitoring in a suitable building with dedicated isolation facilities for sick and injured dogs.
- SDK can provide fee collection services on your behalf through our PCI-DSS compliant payment processing centre.